Krishna Engineering is a manufacturing company of ETO Sterilizer in Ahmedabad. We manufacture ETO Sterilizer at the best quality and reasonable price. Our company is engaged in manufacturing ETO Sterilizer for Medical and Pharma Industries. Our manufactured products are made from the best quality of raw materials and serve clients as per their requirements. We use the latest technology to manufacture ETO Sterilizer. We offer ETO Sterilizer Gas, Ethylene oxide gas sterilizer, and other medical equipment. Basically, we are a manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of all types of sterilizer machines. We focus that our best products reach out to our valued customers. Our company changes their designs as per the market and advanced technologies. Instead of the finished products, we provide ancillary types of equipment also.
- Low temperature
- High efficiency
- Large sterilizing volume
- Fully automatic
- Easy to use
Sterilization is based on the following methods
- The physical method includes Sunlight, Heat sterilization, Radiation, Filtration, and Ultrasonic, and sonic vibrations.
- The chemical method includes Liquid-(Hydrogen peroxide, Hypochlorite), Gases (Ethylene oxide)
- Heat Sterilization: It is the most common method of sterilization. The heat method has two categories:
(1) Wet/Steam sterilization: It requires 121-1290 c temperature approximately.
(2) Dry heat sterilization: It requires 176-2320c temperature approximately.
- Radiation: There are three forms of radiation
(1) Gamma radiation
(2) Electron beam radiation]
(3) X-ray radiation.
- Filtration: It is used for heat-sensitive media. The membrane filter is most the common type of filtration.
- Chemical Method: Some chemical has a narrow spectrum of activity while some have a very wide. Liquid sterilization is not as effective as gaseous.
- Hydrogen peroxide: This is a short sterilization cycle as compared to the ethylene oxide cycle.
- Hypochlorite: It is also known as liquid bleach, it is used for the disinfection of workstations to clean other liquids.
- Gaseous: It is more an effective technique as it can pass through a tiny office and provide more effective results.
- Ethylene oxide: It is a common gas used for chemical sterilization. It requires a 30-600c temperature.